Citizenship of the republic of Lithuania
JSC „Juriscon“ provides consultations on the issues of citizenship obtaining.
The citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania may be granted to a person who satisfies the following conditions:
- Has passed the exam of national language;
- On the submission of application has a document approving the right to permanently live in the Republic of Lithuania;
- Has been residing in the Republic of Lithuania for the last 10 years;
- Has a legitimate source of income;
- Has passed the exam on the basics of LR Constitution;
- Is a person without citizenship or a citizen of such a country, under the law of which in case of obtaining the citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania he loses the citizenship of that country.